Had jap lesson in the morning. Today is last intermediate 1 jap lesson. Everyone like kind of blur blur during lesson. Haha! Then after lesson, trained home (: Tmr Monday again ): I don't like Monday. Sunday can you pass slower? I have so much things to do!! But i having headache now so don't feel like doing anything ):
This is the newly opened study area in SP (:
Shiok sofa (:
30 July 2011 (Saturday)
Bro cooked brunch and dinner while sis helped to cut the ingredient. Tried to finish up the tutorials. And the day ended so fast. LOL! Saturday always passes so fast ):
29 July 2011 (Friday)
Had tutorial and lecture as usual. EFC have to do 2 tutorials at one go. I think the lecturer is trying to kill all of us. LOL! Then during accounting, see stars again. Don't even know what he talking about. After lesson ended, went library with Fen while waiting for Jessica to end her GEMS then go Vivo together. Had lunch at pizzahut and the service there was good, as in the staff very polite as compared to the staff at ps. Went to walk around after that. Then went B&J to collect free ice cream. Met Justin there. I was like thinking "how come this person look like Justin?" I ended up looking at him for quite long before i gave him the coupon and he started talking to me, so i was like "ok, it is Justin". LOL! Damn joke. I only know he work there before, didn't know he still working there now. So the free ice cream was damn sweet. After eating ice cream, went to walk around then met sis at Dhoby Ghaut and trained back to Yishun together then had dinner with family and movie after that.
Movie that we watched (: