Woke up early in the morning and went Capella for briefing. Met Sha and Amirah at Harbour Front mrt station and walked to the shuttle bus area. Waited for quite some time then Weiyu and Lydia came. Boarded the bus and bused down to Capella Hotel. Zihao and gang boarded the bus after we boarded. Reached there and wow, super nice. Of course nice lar, 6-star hotel leh. LOL! And as expected, kx drove there -.-" Sha and I, was like, really SF sia. Haha! Then went for briefing and walked around the place a little and went to collect crew shirt and pass then suddenly and randomly, got bday celebration. So we all sang bday song for the bday person. Haha! Started the packing job and after that had brunch then went back to pack. The brunch was awesome! Pasta, pizza and cake. I thought that it will be packed food, but no, it wasn't. I wonder what will the meals be like when i start working. I wonder is it packed food or buffet style like today? LOL! Went VivoCity and walked around with Lydia, Sha and Amirah and i bought skipping rope from daiso. Need to start exercising because I'm getting fatter. Haha! Then bought 2 咸豆沙饼 and trained home after that (:Beautiful Stairway to hotel lobby (:
Wei Yu, Amirah, Me & Sha (: [before the briefing starts]
The grand hotel ballroom (:
Crew shirt, badge and lanyard (: [I photoshop-ed the photo because this one was another person's badge and cause i'm too lazy to take pic of mine. Haha!]
The bags that we packed for the delegates which consists of event booklet, programme sheet, thumb drive and sparking juice (:
BMWs for fetching the delegates to the event (: