I'm here to blog again. Hadn't been blogging for 1 week. Reason being, super busy. Busy with planning Fen's bday, tutorials, tests and etc. So today MST officially starts, at least for my course. And i can just say it truthfully that i won't do well for this paper. Seriously, haix ): Ok, so next week MSTs again. Consecutive 5 days! Wth -.-" No time to study! Plus every module got super lots of things to memorize. I'm gonna be so dead for next week's MSTs ): I'm not a "memorizing person". I'm not good at memorizing and also, not good at applying. And guess what? For ECMR, i have to do both. So i can just say, i'm confirmed dead for that. Sighs ): Guess i won't be blogging until MSTs are over, unless i have spare time which i doubt so.
Mango Mousse from Bakerzin (for Fen's bday)
