Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Hello people, i'm here to blog again. Ever since yr 2 started, we had been having countless tutorials every single week. What is this? If i do my tutorials, i have no time to study. If i study, i have no time to do my tutorials. Lecturers, what do you want me to do? I can't do both at the same time. I'm not a superwoman ): LOL! Ok, enough of school stuffs. So personal stuffs, ermms, actually nothing much to say too. Haha! Oh ya, today morning saw a group of guys wearing this checkered pants and red shirt, and i think that's their uniform. So cool, checkered pants. I mean which school provides checkered pants? LOL! So i was listening to music as usual, and this bunch of guys was talking about food, how to cook mushroom soup and fish head curry. Joke. Ok, i shall end now. Need to start doing work. BUT! I have no mood to. I'm so looking forward towards june holidays. Haha! I know school just started, but, i just want the holidays to arrive faster (: