Thursday, July 22, 2010

Had EXP lesson and it was super boring. Almost everyone didn't get what the teacher wants us to do. LOL! After lesson walked to FC 2. I was practically day dreaming and stoning that i didn't even realise someone said hello to me. Damn joke. It was so ridiculous cause i was staring at him somemore but i didnt realise who he was until he went up the stairs. Ahaha. Think i damn blur lar. I really didn't ignore on purpose, it was because i was stoning. LOL! Anyways, had mac breakfast as usual. Then went concourse to do some work. Then had law tutorial and then EMC. We have been doing presentation for EMC so many times about the same thing. I don't see why there's a need to keep doing the same thing. Then after school went to meet mum at yishun and went LJS to have dinner (: