Today
PROJECTS ARE SERIOUSLY KILLING ME! Stop spamming us with projects, tutorials and assignments!
10 May 2010 (Monday)
Having monday blues. I'm super looking forward to friday. LOL! You must be thinking its only monday leh. Hahaha. I don't care! I'm looking forward to FRIDAY! Hehehe. Oh ya, and i got chosen for hosting the japanese students. Yay! Hahaha! It was really unexpected cause many people went for the interview. And is my name so easy to remember? Cause the SPSEC guy in charge for the briefing kept calling my name. LOL! Cause i was kind of daydreaming. Hahaha. And last friday he said i look like his cousin. Haha! Damn joke lar. It's really lucky that i actually got chosen. Hehe. Then went for a briefing about that after school. Then went to have dinner at Jurong Point de Ajisen with Jessica and Fenellin. Damn joke lar. Hahaha. Then went to walk around and trained home(:
9 May 2010 (Sunday)
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!
Went to eat dinner at Swensen. Eat until very full. And i ordered ice cream cake for dessert. Yummy:) Then went to walk walk after that and home sweet home.