Today
NO SCHOOL TODAY! Woohoo! Yay. Yipee! Ahahaha. You must be thinking i'm crazy. LOL! So did not have to wake up at 5.45am today! Hehe. I don't feel like doing my tutorials and project! Haix. Life is a sad place. I'm so looking forward to friday. LOL! Because it means that the weekends are near and i can replenish my sleep! Hahaha.
17 May 2010 (Monday)
Met Sharlyn at Yishun MRT station in the morning then took the pasir ris train. Then met Xue Ting at Sembawang. And the train went crazy. Ahahaa. I lazy to explain. Then alighted at Dover and went to wait for our classmates. Then waited until 8am and saw Jessica and Fen, then was parted from Sharlyn! LOL! Sads. Hahaha. Then rushed to class with an empty stomach cause class starts at 8am and we are late! LOL! Then finally it was 12pm, our break time, then went Moberly to eat. Then after eating we went to have our lecture. And for AVS, we received a project. Haix. Sads. Then trained home after school.