Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today
Having boring ONOW lesson now. Luckily my laptop is preventing me from sleeping. Ahahahaha. Many assignments/projects are due tmr. Still have to do presentation for EMC tmr. Then i think for law tutorial also must do some assignment and do presentation. I don't like to do presentation! Stop asking me to present!!!!!!! But i know thats impossible. Hahaha. I'm just using my blog to do some ranting. Hehehe.

4 May 2010 (Tuesday)
Its amazing that i did not felt sleepy for the first half of the day. But once its management lecture, i felt like sleeping. I have no idea why too. I guess the lecturer is just too boring. Then went to meet up with my bestie, LIJUAN! Haha. See i so good trained down all the way to Bishan to find you, next time u must come Yishun pei me k? Hahahaha. Settled our dinner at Ajisen, hahaha. Actually wanna meet up to do our own work de, but ended up we just walked around J8! LOL! Joke.

3 May 2010 (Monday)
3rd week of school! Haha. Time flies. During avs lesson was supposed to install some programs, i thought the teacher was gonna install it through online methods, but, ended must use the dvd drive. And the most interesting part is, i didn't bring it! LOL! Haix. Sad case. So i have to make appointment with the technician guy to install the programs another day. And the mrt kept terminating at yew tee. Tsk tsk. Make me keep changing mrt!!! Hahaha.