Left one disc to watch for "Cruel Temptation". Like finally. Haha. But the last disc got 6 episodes i think. So good luck to me:) LOL! And i had 2 meals today. No longer 1 meal. Haha. And this few days mum kept buying sushi home. Resulting in me eating it. LOL! And bro is irritating. I switched on the fan and he say very cold then switched off. I think there's seriously something wrong with him. Haha. So hot he say very cold -.-" Plus, the laptop is emitting its heat on my lap! So double hot! LOL! And bro's snatching the tv with me! Hahaha. I wanna watch the guess show then he wanna watch channel 5 and 8. Wth-.-" There's 2 tv right infront of me and we are still snatching the tv. Haha. Joke. But since i'm always so kind, i let him watch. So kind of me right? Hahahahaha:) Ok lar. You must be thinking i very bhb. But thats the truth! :P LOL!
命中注定. I'll leave it up to YOU and FATE :)