Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hi ppl, i'm here again. Looking back at the past. Happy memories from my primary school life. Skipped school, skipped lesson, scold teachers, teasing teachers, all i've done before. Sounds like i'm very playful rite? Haha. Still rmb the sissy chinese teacher, Mr Lee, his lessons were super boring but his actions were super funny. Haha. And still rmbed he wanted to chase us out of the classroom cause we were teasing at him but we were quick enough to run out of the classroom before he chase us out! LOL! And still rmbed Mrs Choy, she is super bias and fierce too. Haha. And i rmbed this particular teacher clearly, Miss Chong. I wondered is she married already? Haha, i know i very KPO. She treats me very nice and she always stands up for me and helps me alot. Thanks Miss Chong:) And still rmbed what i'll do after school almost everyday. Cycling! LOL! At first, i do not know how to cycle, but after trying out by myself for a few days, i managed to learn how to cycle. And we started to went cycling after school almost everyday. Cycled to the pasar malam too if there is. Haha. And even till a few days before PSLE, i was still cycling almost everyday. I wonder what was i doing? I was supposed to study for PSLE! LOL! But those are the past. It will nvr come back. But all this memories are definitely worth reminiscing! Haha. I'm glad that i've all these happy childhood memories to accompany me:)