Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hi ppl. I'm currently using my new phone to blog. Haha. First time using my phone to blog. I'm just too lazy to switch on the com. Haha. So went back to school in the morning for guides grad ceremony on my birthday. The guides sang birthday song for me. Haha. Was kind of shocked. But i appreciate it:) Thx very much:) Then received a birthday present from 2 of my juniors, thx for the present. I really like it:) Then went to give out my handmade gifts to all the guides. Ended up all of them took finish. Haha. Not even 1 left for myself. Haha. Then went to take pics with some of the guides. Wanted to take with the juniors but no chance. Nvr mind. Next year can take with them too. Haha. Then went home to bath and change then trained down to city hall. Had my fav MOF for lunch. Then had sakae for dinner cum supper. Sorry i didnt type out wat i exactly did on my birthday. I'm summarizing it cause i'm too lazy to type all out. Then went to play bowling and pool at Yishun Safra. Reached home at about 3am. Was super tired. Haha. I shall end here. Cause i thin use com de keyboard type easier. Haha. Oh ya, and thx to everyone for the birthday wishes:) I really appreciate it:)