Monday, June 29, 2009

Woke up really late yesterday, since now is Monday already. In a few hours time, i've to be in school studying and being lectured by teachers cause i nvr finish my homeworks. LOL! I will try to chiong tmr when i come back from school. Had E-Math tuition today. My first so called official first E-Math tuition lesson by my sis. Haha. It was alright. I prefer my sis teachnthan my bro. Cause my bro is damn strict. But i've no choice. My bro gonna be my tuition teacher for A-Math. Which is equals to DIE! DIE! DIE! Cause my foundation for A-Math isn't that strong. He sure gonna scream at me like hell when he teach me. LOL! Currently doing D&T now. I had thrown it away for like 1 week. Its time to get back to it. Sian. I need more ideas! And there's so much things to do for D&T! Haix. STRESS + STRESS + STRESS = SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY STRESS! Oh ya, and my bro says he is going to switch off the modem at 2am. So i guess i better make full use of the internet now! BYE!