Woke up at 1pm plus yesterday, cause now is Saturday already. I know i'm a pig. LOL! It was partly because i slept at about 3am plus yesterday. Then bro went to buy brunch for me. The vegetable was bitter and got some chemical smell. Then i told my bro, then he say don't eat. First time he tell me don't eat vegetables. Haha! I was surprised. LOL! After eating, went to do my work. No matter how much time i put in to do my homeworks. My homeworks are still stacking way too high. LOL! I've no idea how. I only have less than 2 days to finish it up. Sads:( I'm chionging now to try and finish my homeworks. And see the time now. Its like 2am plus. I'm supposed to be sleeping! LOL! But i can't. So much homeworks waiting for me. This June is sooooooo not a holiday lar. I'm gonna have panda eyes sooner or later. Because now, i already have heavy eyebags. Haix:( Below are some pictures to make my blog look not so wordy. LOL!
Lijuan trying to take a picture of me! But i didn't let her! Muahaha!