Friday, May 22, 2009

22 May 2009 (Friday)
Got back ss paper today. I didn't expect this result. I was damn shocked when i looked at my marks. I guessed the SBQ helped me alot. Luckily i did the last part of the SBQ. I don't know why, but i studied so much for the chapter on healthcare, and in the end, i forgotten all about what i have learnt when i did the qs. So overall for combined humanities is D7. Damn it. 3 more marks to get a C6! All because of my geog. Haix:( I'm really disapointed in this common test 1 results. I failed 3 subjects. My target was to at least pass all. But i knew that i couldn't when i did the common test. I guess i really have to burn every single day of my June holiday studying. But i doubt i will study everyday. Haix:( During chapel, i was feeling ermms, happy? LOL! The words he said really cheered me up. Thanks a million! After school went to have lunch with Brenda and Xue Wen at J8. Ate pepper lunch. Then went home after that.

21 May 2009 (Thursday)
Got back almost all the results. Haix. As expected, i failed geog again. I doubt i will ever pass my geog. A-Math also fail, only 1 person passed in the class. She damn lucky. Haha. A-Math lesson was fun, cause Mrs Tay was like joking with us throughout the 2 periods. LOL! English period went to the computer lab and watched King Kong. Ms Ng couldn't play it on her laptop. So Ms Oon brought her class and combined with us and watched the movie. I didn't really watch because i watched it before le. Then chatted with Lijuan. Then went back class for phyics and chemistry remedial. Then went to take D&T paper. Then went home.

20 May 2009 (Wednesday)
Its marking day, so no school. Was damn tired today. Pulled myself up and went to bathe everything. Then smsed Lijuan. She didn't reply. Guessed she was still sleeping. After awhile, i called her. And she answered, her hp time was wrong. LOL! Its like 9am plus and her hp time was 8am plus. LOL! Joke. So we met later and had our breakfast at mos burger. Its been quite some time since i last ate at mos burger. Then bused down to the place. Saw a few -------. Played Lijuan's ipod touch and listened music while waiting. And guess wat? Not fated ba. Lol. Then after quite some time, one guy came out of -- and walked towards us and asked if we waiting for taxi then we chatted, the convo with him was damn funny. I shall not type out what we chatted. Haha. Joke. Then some people came. And it became warmer:( Then in the evening, the guy came back and chatted with us again, damn joke. Then he went back to his working place. Then waited and .......................... Don't feel like typing everything out. Dinner at Yishun since its fated. Haha. Ate KFC with Lijuan and Von. Then went home.


*Had been wanting to post this after hearing him said it : One should not change for another person's sake. God created you, and you are unique. You shouldn't change yourself to suit other people. That will be so hypocritical.

*After hearing this, i reflected and it actually makes sense. So if you don't like me, so be it. If you hate me, so be it. If you want to backstab me, so be it.
*I felt that i was really stupid to have offended ***** because of you. And you actually did this. I really can't believe what i saw. I bet you already forgotten what happened.