Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello! I've not been blogging for the past few days beacause i'm very busy. Seriously! On monday had chinese remedial. On tuesday had to rush d&t cause its due on wednesday. On wednesdy had english remedial. Then today had physics, chem and E-Math remedial. Then tmr have guides meeting. Must wear full-u tmr:( Then still must give command to the company. Plus its in the hall! Wth-.-" Morning assembly on friday is supposed to to be held at the parade square, but because of..........................., then change to hall. From sec 1 to sec 3, i've been standing at the parade square lor, then this year must stand at the hall. Plus the stage so high lor. Later i shout until out of tone. LOL! Then i bet the whole school will laugh man! Haha. I've got sore throat. I wonder how i'm going to give command tmr! Haix:( Plus i'm not sure when to say attention and when to say stand at ease lar. So confusing. Then the teacher also nvr say clearly. I bet she is going to scream at all of us tmr. Cause she always does that. Socks must pull high high, then all those crap which i lazy type out. I'm currently rushing my E-Math now. Still got geography homework and A-Math homework which must be passed up tmr. The mrs tay say she nvr ask her student to pass up their work the next day after she gave. Crap lar. Today she teach finish A-Math de quotient rule, then she say by tmr MUST pass up. Wth lar -.-" Then still got physics homework! Arrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. Someone help me. I dunno how to do e-math sets theory! Then venn diagram that worksheet! Die! Tmr mrs tay going to scream at the whole class again! LOL! Oh ya, and saturday got chem remedial then after that must go for guides cause its thinking day. Sian lar. No time to do my work! I still haven iron my guides scarf. Shit. Haix. Gonna end now, have to rush all the work! Bye!