Sunday, November 2, 2008
Just came back from my mum's friend house as her friend was throwing a house warming party. I can tell you that its the worst house warming party i had ever went. Is not that i'm racist. I was like so bored, and the food isn't ready, so i ate their muruku. It taste damn weird lar. Then i watched the tv as it was switched on all the while. The tv program was channel 5. But when i was watching halfway, the owner switched it to some indian channel. Then i was like thinking "fine lor". So i smsed Lijuan and asked her to entertain me. Haha. And she entertained me with lots of crap. Lol. Finally, their food was ready. But their food was so weird and at that point of time, i had a sudden urge to eat sheng mian and sushi. Lol.Then after about an hour later, i asked my mum if can leave le mar? Cause the house was like damn freaking hot and stuffy. There is a aircon in the living room and the owner didn't even switched it on. I was sitting near the window and yet, there's no wind! So i was sweating like hell. Then my mum was like "ok, i also very hot". LOL! Then we left the house and took bus and train home. I'm so looking forward to tmr because i'm going my auntie house to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. I missed all my father-side de relative! They damn interesting and funny lor. Haha. I love them to the core! LOL:)