Monday, October 6, 2008

Today had chemistry exam. It was somehow difficult. I almost had not enough time to finish because got one qs requires me to copy the box and draw it on the foolscap paper. its such a waste of my time lar. But i still managed to finish the whole paper. Lol. Physics also not so chiong one lor. Anyways, went to meet Lijuan after exam. Then we went J8 foodcourt to eat prata. She eat for like 45 mins lar. LOL! Haha. Then went popular to buy some stuffs. And can you actually believe that the whole popular doesn't sell individual 2B pencil? The staffs damn lazy to even stock up. Then Lijuan and i asked the staffs, and they all say if display don have then jiu no more le. LOL! I think is they lazy to stock up lor. Anyways, tmr is E-Math exam. So scared lar. I just hope that i will pass :) Dunno whether possible anot. Haix. Oh ya, if you are unable to listen to my blog the music then you must increase the volume of your com, cause the song quite soft. Gonna end now:)