Friday, August 15, 2008

Edited
Today had physics paper. I think it was the easiest paper of all the other subjects. Lol:) Oh ya, got one qs in section B ask about the weight of the water in the swimmng pool, then i was like thinking all of the formulas such as w=mg, f=ma, P=F/A, P=h(ro)g and etc. Then got stuck at the qs then decided to do the next part of the qs, then usually the first part of the qs de ans is related to the second qs de rite? But then i was still able to get the ans. Then did all of the qs in the paper then came back to the weight of the water tat qs. Then think think think, then suddenly, remembered got one formula is Ah(ro)g! So used tat formula and i got the ans, then i used tat ans to do the second part of the qs and the ans was the same as the ans i got previously although i used a different formula. I felt a sense of satisfaction when i got the ans! It was like "Wow! At last i got the ans man!" Lol. But got one thing about one qs in the paper which i felt so wasted, tat is got one qs, they ask for 2 things, then i only write one and i forgot to write the SI unit (for moment i think) ! I'm so careless! Stupid me. I think i lost like 1 mark lor, i know you will be like thinking, 1 mark only. But for me, tat 1 mark is very important ok! Stupid careless mistake! I seriously hate myself for tat, I'm always so careless! Ermms, after school went to J8 to have breakfast with Brenda Lork. Then she say want go library, then bishan library 10am then open so we decided to go NTUC walk walk, then after tat went to the library. The library was like so quiet. Then Brenda say want go magazine section first, then she flipped through the magazine and there was like so many nice shoes, bags, clothes and etc. selling in Taiwan. I want to go Taiwan! There got so many thing to shop! Lol. Then went to level 4 to search for some nice story books. Then after tat, went home. Btw, next week de exam is chinese and D&T, so can like kinda slack le, lol. Anyways, gonna end now. Bye!